Here are some effective hair spa treatments that you can get at your home:
Olive Oil Massage:
Olive oil is an all-natural solution to your hair care needs.
- Start by massaging sufficient amount of olive oil gently on your hair and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then soak a cotton fabric in warm water. Squeeze it and remove any excess water and wrap it around your hair.
- Now leave the towel to nicely steam your hair for about 10 minutes.
- Follow it up later with a mild shampoo and rinse it well.
You can easily skip your conditioner as olive oil will give you the best conditioning your hair would require.
Avocado Conditioning Mask:
The avocado hair mask promotes hair growth and also adds shine making your hair appear healthier. The added advantage of avocado is the major source of nutrients which prevent hair damage.
- Start by making the mask paste by mashing two big avocados and add a big tablespoon of honey.
- Now remove any tangle from your hair and start applying the paste on the hair from the scalp to the hair end.
- You could leave this hair mask for about 20 minutes and then follow it up with a mild shampoo out and rinse out.This hair mask will give you amazing shiny, soft and smooth hair.
Eggs are a great source of protein which will help hair grow and also provide strength, preventing any hair damage. A simple tip to always remember is never wash out egg mask with hot water. Always wash it with cold water to remove the egg smell from the hair easily.
- Start by taking one egg and add sufficient coconut oil.
- Now gently apply it as hair mask.
- Next you could wrap the hair with a warm towel and leave it for good 20 minutes.
- Follow it up with a mild shampoo.
Ripe Banana Mask:
Banana has good sources of potassium, natural oil and vitamins which help in softening the hair. It also prevents split ends and any damage by protecting the hair’s natural elasticity.
- start by peeling a ripe banana and add a small cup of olive oil and one egg white and put in a blender.
- Apply it on the hair and leave it for 20 minutes
- Then use a mild shampoo and conditioner to clean your hair.
Milk and Honey Mask:
This is a very simple hair mask and would suit all your hair needs.
- Start by mixing up a big tablespoon of honey into one glass of raw milk.
- Apply it all over the hair from roots to the tips and massage well.
- Allow it to soak for about 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
This mask will give you glowing soft hair.